NEET UG 2023 Counselling Round 1 Registration: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will begin the round one registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2023 counselling from Thursday, July 20, 2023. MBBS aspirants can apply for the NEET UG 2023 round 1 counselling by visiting the official website of the Committee at mcc.nic.in.
“For ensuring faithful obedience of time schedule and also keeping in view the limited time available for conducting counselling, all participating institutes/colleges are directed to treat all Saturdays/ Sundays and Gazetted Holidays as working days,” MCC in an official notification said.
NEET UG 2023: Round 1 dates
- Registration will begin on July 20, 2023.
- Registration will end on July 25, 2023.
- Choice filling and locking: 22–26 July 2023
- Process for seat distribution: July 27–28, 2023
- Result: July 29
- Documents must be uploaded by candidates to the MCC portal by July 30, 2023.
- Joining/Reporting Period: July 31–August 4, 2023
MCC NEET UG Counselling: Documents required for reporting
- I. Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- II. Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
- III. Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- IV. Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- V. Class 10th Certificate
- VI. Class 10+2 Certificate
- VII. Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- VIII. Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- IX. Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- X. For NRI candidates following documents are mandatory:
- a) Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate
- b) Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the
- expenses for the whole duration of study)
- c) Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
NEET UG 2023 Counselling: How to register
- Visit the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- Click on NEET UG 2023 counselling link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will get the registration link.
- Enter the required details and click on submit.
- Login to the account and fill in the application form.
- Make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.