NEET UG 2022: Medical Counselling Committee, MCC has annouced the NEET UG 2022 Counselling Schedule. As per the schedule released by MCC, NEET UG Counselling 2022 will commence from October 11, 2022 onwards. Registrations will begin from 11th october on the official website mcc.nic.in.
MCC’s NEET counselling 2022 will be held for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government colleges and 100% in deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS, AIIMS, JIPMER, and BSc Nursing programs on the grounds of NEET 2022. The NEET AIQ counselling process for 2022 will be divided into four rounds namely round 1, 2, mop up and stray vacancy.
In the NEET UG 2022 counselling session, eligible candidates will have to register, fill the choice of course and colleges and pay the fee. On the ground of the choices filled by the aspirants, NEET 2022 rank, seat availability and reservation, the seat will be allotted.
NEET is the only entrance examination for admission to 91,927 MBBS, 27,698 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 603 BVSc & AH seats, respectively in 542 and 313 medical and dental colleges. Candidates are advised to read the article on NEET 2022 counselling to know crucial details such dates, process, fee and more.
NEET COMPLETE SCHEDULE: CLICK HERE
How To Apply Online NEET UG Counselling 2022
The candidates can follow the steps given below to successfully register for NEET UG Counselling 2022:
- The candidates should open the official website mcc.nic.in
- On the taskbar the candidates will find the option of ‘Counselling Schedule’.
- The candidates should click on this option and check all the important details.
- On the homepage, the candidates will see the option of ‘News and Events’. There the candidates will find the option to NEET UG Counselling Registration Online.
- The candidates should open this option and start their registration process.
- The candidates will be asked to fill in some of the details that they had mentioned during the application process.
- The candidates should ensure that they mention the same details that they used during the NEET UG Registration Process 2022.
- Then the candidates will be asked to fill in their preferences and lock them so that they cannot be changed in the future.
- After filling in all of the details, the candidates will be asked to submit a non-refundable fee.
- After the fee is submitted the candidates will see the whole application form on the screen.
- The candidates are required to take a print out of the application form for future use.
- The results of the counselling will be declared on the official website on the dates given by the MCC.
- If the candidates fail to secure a seat in the first round of the counselling then they will need to apply for the second round and so on until they get a seat.
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully while applying for the NEET UG Counselling 2022. They should avoid any kind of mistake in order to not get disqualified.
NEET UG 2022 exam was conducted on July 17, 2022. A total of 18.72 lakh candidates had registered for the medical entrance exam, out of which 95 percent were reported to have been in attendance. Once candidates clear the NEET exam, they would begin applying for the counselling process in order to secure admissions.
MCC allows candidates to change nationality
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on Thursday started the option of getting nationality changed for the candidates who are appearing for the upcoming NEET-UG 2022 counselling. Candidates who wish to convert their nationality on the counselling form can check all details at the official NEET website — mcc.nic.in.
- Step 1: Visit the official NEET website — mcc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘UG medical counselling’ tab and then read the notice carefully.
- Step 3: Open your registered email id and attach all the necessary documents required to support your claims.
- Step 4: In the mail body, write down your application number, full name and contact information.
- Step 5: Send the mail to [email protected].
Since the counselling is online candidates do not need to submit any documents. They will be required to fill in the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Rank in the NEET UG exam 2022
- Score in the NEET UG exam 2022