NVS Recruitment 2023: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has recently released a recruitment notification for various teaching and non-teaching posts including PGT (Computer Science), PGT (Physical Education), PGT (Modern Indian Language), TGT (Computer Science), TGT (Art), TGT (Physical Education), TGT (Music), Staff Nurse, Catering Supervisor, Electrician/ Plumber, Mess Helper, Computer Operator, Assistant Commissioner, Executive Engineer, Section Officer, Legal Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, and Stenographer. and more.
More than 7500 vacancies shall be filled for the said posts for the year 2023-2024. Candidates, who are interested in these positions, will be required to fulfil the eligibility criteria specified for each role. Let’s take a closer look at some of the key positions and their eligibility requirements.
NVS Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Post Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching Various Posts|
|Advt No.||NVS Recruitment 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||July/ Aug 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||NVS Vacancy 2023|
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
Salary For NVS Recruitment 2023—
- Rs 44,900 per month
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 1500/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 1200/-
- Lab Attendant/ Mess Helper/ MTS: Rs. 750/-
- Other Posts: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
NVS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process—
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a specific post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
NVS Vacancy 2023 Details
The candidates can check the post-wise vacancy break of all posts in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|PGT (Computer Science)||306|
|PGT (Physical Education)||91|
|PGT (Modern Indian Language)||46|
|TGT (Computer Science)||649|
|TGT (Physical Education)||1244|
Here are the steps on how to apply online through the official website for NVS recruitment:
- Visit the official website: Go to https://cbseitms.nic.in/nvsrecuritment in your web browser.
- Register/Login: If you are a new user, click on the “Register” button and provide the required details to create an account. If you already have an account, simply log in using your credentials.
- Explore the vacancies: Browse through the available vacancies and select the desired post you wish to apply for. Read the job details, eligibility criteria, and other important information.
- Fill in the application form: Click on the “Apply Online” link and carefully fill in the application form with accurate details such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience, if applicable.
- Upload documents: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents such as educational certificates, identification proof, and passport-sized photograph as per the specifications mentioned on the website.
- Submit the application: Review the filled-in application form and uploaded documents for any errors or omissions. Once you are satisfied, submit the application form online.
|Apply Online Available Soon
|Download Mobile App
|Join Telegram Channel
Kashmir News is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel(@thekashmirnews) and stay updated with the latest news on Telegram