PM Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana Overview
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi
|More than 12 crores
|Total Annual Assistance
|Mode PM Kisan KYC Update
|CSC Centres / Online
|All Over India
PM Kisan 12th Installment Release Date and Time
The central government of India had started this scheme to uplift the economic condition of the farmers. Under this, the government of India gives Rs 6000 annually to the eligible farmers. It is available in three installments of Rs 2000. However, to take advantage of this scheme, it is very important to complete e-KYC process and if someone has not got e-KYC done, then the installment will not be given to him.The wait for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana 12th Kist 2022 is going to end soon.
As per latest update in 2nd Week of October 2022, the amount of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is expected to be transferred to the accounts of all the farmers.
The amount of Rs.6,000 is given in three equal instalments every year as follows:
|Period of Payment
PM Kisan 12th Instalment: E-kyc Update
Farmers who want to register their information at the Common Service Center (CSC) can use the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme’s State Nodal Officers (SNOs) or the e-Governance Services India Limited-Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC-SPV). Farmers who wish to update using the offline approach must follow the instructions and do it on time. These are the steps to be followed:
- to update the KYC at the Common Service Center through In-Person Verification (CSC).
- The essential paperwork to authenticate the account must be carried on one’s person.
- Ask for the Aadhar update for the PM KISAN Scheme or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at the centre after that.
- You will be required to complete the biometric login.
- Your account will then open where you may update the Aadhar card number and submit the form after checking it.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the provided mobile number as soon as your KYC has been updated.
PM Kisan: Steps to Check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status 2022 via Aadhar Card And Account No
- In order to verify that you have been paid the 12th payment for the PM Kisan scheme, you will need to perform the actions that are outlined in the following paragraph.
- You are required to go to the PM Kisan official website.
- As soon as you are brought to the homepage of the official website, you will notice on the side menu an option labeled “beneficiary status.” You will need to choose that option.
- In front of you will now be a brand new page that has been opened.
- Indeed, you are required to input the number of your bank account or your Aadhar card, as well as the captcha code, before you can create an OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to you, and after you recognize it, you may go on to the next page.
- You are required to choose the Get Data option, and information on beneficiaries will be considered in the determination of the status.
- The recipient will be given the twelfth installment of the payment if their name appears on the list of beneficiarie.
PM Kisan 12th Installment: How to do PM Kisan Registration Online
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022: All new farmers who are eligible under PMAY conditions can do PM Kisan registration online and claim their benefits from government moreover, the new list will be released later which contains the names of the farmers who have conmpleted the registration.
- In order to register under PM Kisan Yojana First, you must visit the official website.
- There is a section titled Farmers’ Corner on the site; click on it.
- your farmer registration will open when you click it, and a new page will appear before you.
- You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
- On a new page, enter all needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
- The registration form for PM Kisan 2022 is submitted.
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List 2022
|PM-KISAN 2022: 12th Installment Date Finally Released
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form 2022
|Application Form Pdf
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
- On the PM Kisan website, you may enter your Aadhar card number and mobile phone number to check your PM Kisan status for 2022. After submitting your application for the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Registration 2022, you will need to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022.
- There is a download option for the PM Kisan 2022 Beneficiary List PDF organized by village and an option organized by the district on the official website for PM Kisan, which can be found at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Prior to the closing date of the installation in 2022, applicants are required to complete their PM Kisan KYC requirements.
Visit the official PM Kisan website and enter your Aadhaar number or account number or mobile number and click on ‘Get details’ to get your details.
- Email ID: email@example.com. and firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606,155261
- PM Kisan toll-free number is 1800-115-526