PM Kisan 14th Installment Update: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year of 2018 but it was officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme. Under this Yojana, small farmers get financial support by receiving Rs 6000 annually. Moreover, one member of one family can take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2023 – Overview
|Yojana Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Started on||1st February 2019 (Launch Date)|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Executed by||Ministry of Agriculture & Welfare|
|Benefits Provided||₹2000/- Disbursed in 3 installments (₹6000/- Annual Assistance)|
|Aim of PM Kisan Yojana||The PM Kisan Yojana is a program that helps farmers all over India. The PM Kisan Yojana gives money to farmers no matter how much land they own.|
|Beneficiaries||Small & Marginal Farmers of India|
|No. of Beneficiaries||More than 12 Crores|
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Release Date||July 2023|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023||Released|
|Beneficiary List By||Village Wise|
|PM Kisan Official Link||pmkisan.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||011-24300606, 155261|
Now, the Central Government of India is all set to announce the PM Kisan 14th Installement 2023. Therefore, the 14th Installment will be directly added to the farmer’s bank account. If your Adhaar card is linked with your bank account, you can take the maximum benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The eligible farmers now eagerly waiting for the 14th installment of the scheme. The farmers are expecting the Centre to soon release the 14th installment of PM Kisan Yojana. So far the farmers have received 13 installments of PM Kisan Yojana and Rs 2000 was directly transferred to over 10 crore accounts.
If you are also waiting for the 14th installment and want to check your name on the list, here’s the step-by-step guide for you.
PM Kisan 12th Beneficiary List 2022
Beneficiaries can check PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary List 2023 @pmkisan.gov.in. You can use your Aadhar Card, Mobile Number or Bank Account number to check the 14th Installment status. Only eligible people who have marginal land can get the benefit under PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023. Only applications with discrepancy in their documents have rejected otherwise you can see PM Kisan Beneficiary Status. Also amount and time of transfer in your bank account is also available online @pmkisan.gov.in
14th Installment: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Online
- Follow these steps to see who is on the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries:
- First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the PM Kisan Yojana website at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the official website’s home page.
- In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “beneficiary list” link.
- When you click on it, you’ll be taken to a new page called “beneficiary status.”
- There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.
- First, you have to decide whether you want to search by your mobile number or your registration number.
- If you pick a cell phone number,
- Then you have to type the mobile number into the “Enter Value” box, type the image from the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
- If you choose a registration number, you’ll need to enter the value you got from your registration number in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click the “Get data” button.
- After that, you’ll see a list of things you can sort by.
- You might have to type in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village, then click “Get Report.”
- When you click on “Get Report,” you will see a list of the people who will get the money.
- At the end of the list, you can see if your name is on it or not.
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List For 14th Installment 2022||Available Here|
PM Kisan 14th Installment: How to do PM Kisan Registration Online
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022: All new farmers who are eligible under PMAY conditions can do PM Kisan registration online and claim their benefits from government moreover, the new list will be released later which contains the names of the farmers who have conmpleted the registration.
- In order to register under PM Kisan Yojana First, you must visit the official website.
- There is a section titled Farmers’ Corner on the site; click on it.
- your farmer registration will open when you click it, and a new page will appear before you.
- You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
- On a new page, enter all needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
- The registration form for PM Kisan 2023 is submitted.
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Beneficiary List 2023|
|PM-KISAN 2023: 14th Installment Date Finally Released|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form 2023|
|Application Form Pdf|
14th Installment: PM Kisan Status Check 2023 14th Installment Date & Time
All the eligible farmers were expecting Pmkisan.gov.in 14th Installment List is releasing by end of the month of July 2023. Now as per a statement from PMO (Prime Minister Office), PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 for ₹2000 will be transferred directly in the bank account of beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2023
On the PM Kisan website, you may enter your Aadhar card number and mobile phone number to check your PM Kisan status for 2023. After submitting your application for the PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment Registration 2023, you will need to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2023. There is a download option for the PM Kisan 2023 Beneficiary List PDF organized by village and an option organized by the district on the official website for PM Kisan, which can be found at www.pmkisan.gov.in. Prior to the closing date of the installation in 2023, applicants are required to complete their PM Kisan KYC requirements.
Steps to Check pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List 2023 Village Wise
- First, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana i.e.www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then select the Farmer Corner or the Beneficiary List.
- Now a login window will open and ask you to enter the details mentioned there.
- You have to select your State, District, Tehsil, and Village in order to get the list online.
- Then the website will display a comprehensive list of villages under the selected block.
- Click on the Village that belongs to you.
- Than a List of PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 will open.
- You can use the command to find your name in the list opened on the screen.
- The list will include the name of the Farmer, Aadhar Number, and other essential details of the farmer.
- You can also save the list for future reference.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Contact Customer Support