The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) aims to provide financial support to all cultivable landholding farmer households in India, subject to specific exclusion criteria. A total of Rs. 6000/ is transferred annually in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 directly into the farmers’ Aadhaar seeded bank accounts under the Scheme.
The monetary aid is distributed in three installments annually, during the months of April-July, August-November, and December-March, and is directly sent to the beneficiaries’ registered bank accounts, according to the PM Kisan website.
Beneficiaries all throughout the nation are looking forward to the 15th Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment. According to recent reports, the next installment is scheduled for the last week of November as the last 14th installment was released in July of this year.
The Prime Minister on Thursday launched the ‘Namo Shetkari Mahasanman Nidhi Yojana’. The Yojna will benefit more than 86 lakh beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in Maharashtra by providing an additional amount of Rs 6000 per year to them.
According to the DBT Agriculture website, “For the 15th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to get eKYC done, otherwise they will be deprived of the benefits of the scheme. Beneficiaries can verify the eKYC themselves through the OTP received on their Aadhaar linked mobile number from the PM-KISAN portal or by downloading the PMKISAN GOI App from Google Play Store and linking their Aadhaar mobile number through face authentican. Last date of eKYC is till October 31, 2023.
According to the PM Kisan website, “eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. OTP Based eKYC is available on PMKISAN Portal or nearest CSC centres may be contacted for Biometric based eKYC.”
The government introduced the Face Authentication Feature in June. Thus, farmers can now easily complete e-KYC remotely from home using this app by scanning their face instead of their fingerprint or OTP, and they have also assisted 100 other farmers in completing e-KYC at home.
How to do OTP-based PM Kisan KYC?
- Step 1: Go to the official PM Kisan website.
- Step 2: Find the ‘e-KYC’ option under ‘Farmers Corner’
- Step 3: On the next page, provide your Aadhaar number. …
- Step 4: You will receive a four-digit OTP on your registered mobile number.
How farmers can check beneficiary list
- Step 1: Visit PM Kisan website.
- Step 2: Click on Beneficiary list.
- Step3: Enter details such as state, District, sub-district, block and village and click on Get report.
- Beneficiary list will be displayed.
Here is how a farmer can register to avail benefits under PM Kisan yojana
- Step 1: Visit pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the option of Farmers Corner
- Step 3: Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ option
- Step 4: Select Rural farmer registration or urban farmer registration
- Step 5: Enter Aadhaar number, mobile number, select state and click on ‘ Get OTP’.
- Step 6: Fill in the OTP and proceed for the registration
- Step 7: Enter more details such as select state, district, bank details and personal details. Enter your details as per Aadhaar.
- Step 8: Click on ‘Submit for Aadhaar authentication’
- Step 9: Once your Aadhaar Authentication is successful, enter your land details, upload your supporting documents and click on save
You will receive a message of confirmation or rejection on your screen.