PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th Installment Latest Update: The last date of eKYC for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM Kisan Yojana has recently closed on 31 August. The eligible farmers now eagerly waiting for the 12th installment of the scheme. The farmers are expecting the Centre to soon release the 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
So far the farmers have already received 11 installments of PM Kisan Yojana and Rs 2000 was directly transferred to over 10 crore accounts on May 30, 2022.
If you are also waiting for the 12th installment and want to check your name on the list, here’s the step-by-step guide for you.
PM Kisan Yojana: Here’s how to check name in the list
- Follow these steps to see who is on the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries:
- First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the PM Kisan Yojana website at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the official website’s home page.
- In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “beneficiary list” link.
- When you click on it, you’ll be taken to a new page called “beneficiary status.”
- There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.
- First, you have to decide whether you want to search by your mobile number or your registration number.
- If you pick a cell phone number,
- Then you have to type the mobile number into the “Enter Value” box, type the image from the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
- If you choose a registration number, you’ll need to enter the value you got from your registration number in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click the “Get data” button.
- After that, you’ll see a list of things you can sort by.
- You might have to type in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village, then click “Get Report.”
- When you click on “Get Report,” you will see a list of the people who will get the money.
- At the end of the list, you can see if your name is on it or not.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Although the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year 2018 it officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme. Under this Yojana, small farmers get financial support by receiving Rs 6000 annually. Moreover, one member of one family can take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th Installment
Now, the Central Government of India is all set to announce the PM Kisan 12th Installement 2022. Therefore, the 12th Installment will be directly added to the farmer’s bank account. If your Adhaar card is linked with your bank account, you can take the maximum benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
|PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment
PM Kisan 12th Installment: How to do PM Kisan Registration Online
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022: All new farmers who are eligible under PMAY conditions can do PM Kisan registration online and claim their benefits from government moreover, the new list will be released later which contains the names of the farmers who have conmpleted the registration.
- In order to register under PM Kisan Yojana First, you must visit the official website.
- There is a section titled Farmers’ Corner on the site; click on it.
- your farmer registration will open when you click it, and a new page will appear before you.
- You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
- On a new page, enter all needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
- The registration form for PM Kisan 2022 is submitted.
|CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
12th Installment: PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment Date & Time
All the eligible farmers were expecting Pmkisan.gov.in 12th Installment List is releasing from ist September 2022 till 31st November,2022. Now as per a statement from PMO (Prime Minister Office), PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 for ₹2000 will be transferred directly in the bank account of beneficiaries.