PM Kisan Yojana New Farmers Registration 2022- 23 For 13th Installment : The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2018 for farmers of India. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support and aid to farmers who own a cultivable land. According to the scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 per year will be credited in the bank accounts of farmers. The amount will be credited in 3 installments of Rs 2000 In a financial year.
PM Kisan Yojana New Farmers Registration 2022- 23 For 13th Installment : Overview
|Name of the Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi|
|Year of Starting Yojana||2018|
|Total Beneficiaries||More than 12 crores|
|pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Yojana Registration Approval Time||10 to 14 Days|
|Mode of PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2022||Online / Offline|
|Offline Mode of PM Kisan Scheme 2022 Apply Online||Common Service Center (CSC)|
|Total Annual Assistance||Rs.6000/-|
|Location||All Over India|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number||011-24300606, 155261|
|PM Kisan Status Check 2022 website||www.pmkisan.gov.in|
When will PM kisan 13th instalment be released?
The PM Kisan’s 13th instalment would be released from December to March 2022-23. This amount is directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account. Typically, the first period lasts from April to July, the second from August to November, and the third from December to March. The farmers should keep their eKYC updated in order to be eligible for the scheme. The farmers will only be able PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary Status Check of the scheme online and no other intimation will be sent to the farmers.
PM Kisan Installment Patterns
Under this scheme, farmers get income assistance. Up to Rs.6000 are awarded to each farmer every year in installments. The installment patterns are given below in the tabular format:
Period of Payment
PM Kisan Yojana New Farmers Registration 2022- 23 For 13th Installment : Eligibility Criteria
In order to register themselves for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY), the farmers need to match the eligibility criteria provided by the government of India. It is also made compulsory for the applicants by the government to do their e-KYC before registering for the yojana.
The key points of the eligibility criteria for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) are as follows:
- The Applicant should hold a citizenship of India.
- The Marginal farmers and Small farmers can register themselves to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Applicants should have landholdings of 2 hectares.
- The age required for the PM Kisan yojana is between 18 to 40 years.
- Applicant’s monthly income should be 15,000 or low.
- The Applicant must have a Bank Saving Account, Aadhar Card or a IESC Jan Dhan Account Number.
If the applicant matches all the required points as per the eligibility criteria then, he\she will be able to register themselves and get the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY).
PM Kisan Registration For 13th Installment
The registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can be done by two ways Online and Offline. The procedure for the online registration is provided below in this article. You can follow the mentioned steps and register yourself for the PMKSNY scheme. After the registration. the applicants can check their application status on the official website as much time as they want.
1. Online Application Process under PM-Kisan
- To register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, you must visit the official website of the PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- Visit the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration
- You will get redirected to the registration form.
- Mention your Aadhaar Number, fill out the captcha code, and select the state in which you reside. Then click on the ‘Search’
- On the next page, you will have to provide all the information related to your land, such as the survey number, account number, and the size of the land.
- To conclude the process, click on the ‘Save’ option.
2. Offline Application Process under PM-Kisan
The farmers can apply for this scheme in the following ways:
- The eligible farmers can apply for this scheme with the revenue officials, village Patwaris or other designated officers or agencies by submitting the required details to them,
- The eligible farmers can visit their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for registration under the scheme upon payment of fees, or
- The eligible farmers can also do self-registration on the PM-Kisan portal through Farmers Corner.
The details that are required to be provided for registration are:
- Mobile number.
- Aadhaar Number (if the Aadhaar Number is not issued, then the Aadhaar Enrollment Number and any prescribed document for identification such as the Voters’ ID, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other identification issued by Central/State/UT Government).
- Bank Account Number of the applicant.
PM Kisan 12th Instalment News
The government released the 12th instalment amount of the PM-Kisan on 17th October 2022 at 11:00 a.m. The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi released Rs.16,000 crore to the PM-Kisan beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer. More than 8 crore framers received the 12th instalment amount of Rs.2,000 through the bank account linked to the PM-Kisan Yojana. During the two-day PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022 event, PM Modi distributed Rs 16,000 crore to the PM Kisan beneficiaries via Direct Benefit Transfer.
PM-Kisan Beneficiary Status
The government publishes the list of PM-Kisan beneficiaries on the official PM-Kisan portal. After the farmers have registered on the portal, they can view their PM-Kisan status. The name of the farmers on the PM-Kisan beneficiary list will get the benefits of this scheme. The procedure for PM-Kisan status check is as follows:
- Go to the official PM-Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ button.
- The ‘Beneficiary Status’ page will open.
- Enter the Aadhar number, Account number or Mobile number and Captcha and click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
Upon clicking on the ‘Get Data’ button, all the transaction information of the PM-Kisan beneficiary will be shown. The details of the last instalment, the date of the last instalment transferred to the beneficiaries account and the bank account credited to will appear on the screen
The beneficiaries can also view the PM-Kisan scheme list for a particular village. The farmers can check if they are included in their village’s beneficiary list for this scheme by following the below process:
- Go to the official PM-Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ button.
- The ‘Beneficiaries under PM Kisan’ page will open.
- Enter the Status, District, Sub-district, Block, Village and click on the ‘Get Report’ button.
OUR WHATSAPP LINK
How To Check Name in PM Kisan 13th Installment List
- Visit the official PM KISAN official website
- After that on the homepage Click “Beneficiary List” under “Farmers Corner.”
- On the new page Choose your state, district, subdistrict, block, and village in step three.
- In step four, select the “Get Report” tab. And you can see your name in the list
How to Do PM Kisan KYC Online
- Check PM Kisan’s official website.
- Select the eKYC option located on the page’s right side.
- Click “Search” after entering your Aadhaar Card numbers
- Enter the cell phone connected to your Aadhaar card.
- Select “Get OTP” and type the OTP into the appropriate area.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary Status
PM Kisan’s 13th Installment: The farmers want to know if they have received their 13th payment. The government has made sure that farmers can check without having to leave their homes. The steps are easy to follow. They can also use the e-MITRA kiosk to find out about money transfers if they are having trouble. If they follow the steps on this page, they can find out.
- Farmers can go to the main site at www.kisan.gov.in. The screen will show your home page.
- After that, just go to the website and scroll down to Farmers Corner on the right side of the page.
- You can click on the tab that says “beneficiary status” under that section.
- On a new page, the name of the person who will get the money and the form that needs to be filled out.
- On the new page, you will be asked how you want to search. There are two choices.
- You can use either the phone number or the registration number to find out what’s going on.
- You can use a cell phone number if you want to. If you put in your phone number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone. Then you’ll need to enter the OTP that shows up on the screen.
- When you click the “get data” button, you will see how the payment is going.
- The status will then say if the payment has been sent to the account of the beneficiary or not.
- The price will go up if you choose to enter a registration number. Just put the registration number in the box and click “Get Data.” It will show the status.
- So your 13th installment status will be shown on screen whether it has been released or not.
- The PM-Kisan beneficiary status will be displayed.
PM-Kisan Helpline Number
The PM-Kisan Helpline number for farmers is – 155261/011-24300606