Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Exam 2022.
Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
SSC Sub-Inspector in Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022
The examination will be conducted in November 2022. The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Paper I exam will 200 marks and exam duration is 2 hours.
SSC Sub-Inspector in Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022: Vacancy Details
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Male: 228
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Female: 112
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: 3960
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Details 2022 :-
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||4300 Posts|
|Post Name||CPO Sub Inspector (SI) And Delhi Police|
|Closing Date||30 August 2022|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022: Qualification And Age Limit:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2002.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
FOR MORE GOVERNMENT JOBS:👉 CLICK HERE
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022: Important Dates :
|Date for submission of online applications||10 Aug 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||30 Aug 2022|
|Last date for making online fee payment||31 Aug 2022|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||30 Aug 2022|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form
Correction’ and online payment of Correction
|01.09.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||November 2022|
|Date of Paper-II||Available Soon|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022: How to apply for the SSC Delhi Police SI 2022 ?
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission – ssc.nic.in
- Then, on the homepage, click on the ‘Apply’ tab and then click on the relevant notification.
- Candidates then need to complete the registration process.
- After that, log in to fill out the application form.
- Fill out all of the required information, upload the required documents, and pay the application fees.
- Submit your form, Save and download and take a printout of the same for future references.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022: Important Link Area :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Telegram Join||Click Hare|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE|