Provisional Selection List of eligible candidates for admission to GNM, ANM and MRT Courses- 2022.
Pursuant to Notification No.101-BOPEE of 2022 dated 09-12-2022, the physical round of counselling of eligible candidates who had applied for GNM ,ANM & MRT Courses – 2022 was held at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously w.e.f 11.12.2022 to 19.12/2022. The list of candidates who participated in the said counselling and have been provisionally selected / allotted seats as per their merit-cum preferences, for admission to GNM, ANM & MRT Courses2022 in various Government/Private Colleges/ Institutions of Union Territory of J&K / Ladakh is hereby notified as per the Annexure “A” to this notification, which is available on website of the Board www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
The candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges/ Institutions w.e.f. 21-12-2022 to 27-12-2022 (till 03:00 P.M.) along with the following documents:-
1. Marks Card of 12th class.
2. Date of Birth Certificate of 10thClass.
3. Domicile Certificate.
4. Category Certificate, if any
5. Medical fitness certificate, if any
6. Any other Certificate/ Document as required by the College Authorities.
It shall be sole responsibility of the Heads of Colleges / Institutions concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents / eligibility of the candidates as per Indian Nursing Council (INC) guidelines, before the candidate(s) is / are allowed for admission and in case of any discrepancy in the requisite documents / eligibility the same shall be reported to the Board for further course of action under rules.
In order to complete admission process within the prescribed cut-off date (27.12. 2022) the Colleges / Institutions shall keep their admission counters open even on holiday / off days to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission process well in time. However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for the last day to complete admission formalities as the delay has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
The Heads of the Colleges / Institutions are advised to furnish the shortfall, if any, to the Board through e-mail at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org on 27th of December-2022 (till 05:00 P.M.).
1. The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/ fabricated, and action nas warranted under Law shall be initiated against such candidate(s).
2. The concerned Colleges/Institutions shall ensure that, any person with disability, who is selected in open merit or some reserved category, must fulfills the eligibility of PwD as per the bench mark fixed by INC Regulations. In case wherever required, the concerned college/Institution shall get such candidates assessed by a Medical Board which shall make recommendations based on which the colleges shall take further necessary action against the said candidates(s) under rules and shall not admit to the course/ college. Such a seat shall be deemed to be vacant and shall be referred to the BOPEE for filling up the said seat(s) in subsequent round(s) of counselling, if any, conducted by the Board.
3. For fee / documents required for admission in the Colleges / Institutions, the provisionally selected candidates are advised to contact concerned College /Institution before the last date of admission i.e. 27-12-2022.