Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of the North Central Railway has announced vacancies for Apprentice positions. Intrested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of RRC at rrcpryj.org. This recruitment drive will fill up 1664 posts in the organisation.
The application window opens on November 15 and closes on December 14, 2023.
Important Date 2023
|Apply Start||15 November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||14 December 2023|
Applicants need to have completed the SSC/Matriculation/10th class or its equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Board. Additionally, they should have successfully completed an ITI programme in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT, recognized by the Government of India. Candidates applying for the position should be aged between 15 to 24 years.
Age Limit 2023–24
|Minimum Age||15 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
Selection Process 2023
- Stage-1: Merit List on the basis of 10th Class Marks and ITI Marks
- Stage-2: Document Verification
- Stage-3: Medical Examination
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
How to Apply Online
- Step-1: Check the eligibility from the RRC NCR Apprentice Notification 2023
- Step-2: Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website rrcpryj.org
- Step-3: Fill out the application form
- Step-4: Upload the required documents
- Step-5: Pay Fees
- Step-6: Print the Application Form