10th Pass 5696 Open Positions Announced In Railways: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) under Ministry of Railways, Government of India is all set to release recruitment notification for about 5696 vacant posts for Assistant Loco Pilot. As per official notification, the vacancies are expected to be filled through the recruitment drive undertaken in the 21 zones of the Indian Railways.
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and can check the detailed notification on the official website at indianrailways.gov.in. The online application window will be open from January 20. The last date to apply is February 19.
JOIN OUR WATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE
10th Pass 5696 Open Positions Announced In Railways – Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2024, candidates should have passed Class 10th along with ITI certificate from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in respective trades mentioned in detail in the notification.
- The age limit for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot is between 18 and 30 years.
- A detailed notification regarding for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2024 will be published on Saturday.
- For more information, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Indian Railways and RRBs.
10th Pass 5696 Open Positions Announced In Railways – Age Limit
10th Pass 5696 Open Positions Announced In Railways – Application Fees
As per the notice, Female/EBC/SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Transgender/Minorities candidates for the post are required to pay an application fee of Rs 250, while other candidates will need to pay Rs 500 to apply.
10th Pass 5696 Open Positions Announced In Railways – Salary
The basic salary for the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot is Rs 19,900 categorised within level two of the seventh central pay commission pay scale. The total salary for ALPs ranges between Rs 25,000 to 35,000 per month.
10th Pass 5696 Open Positions Announced In Railways – How to Apply?
- Step 1: Go to the official website of RRBs or the regional website.
- Step 2: At your RRB regional website, click on the notification of the RRB Notification ALP 2024.
- Step 3: Register yourself by providing all the essential details and generate user ID for login credentials.
- Step 4: Login using your generated credentials and proceed with filling out the application form.
- Step 5: Make the payment of online application fees, as applicable.
- Step 6: Download the confirmation page and take its printout for further reference.