Reliance Jio Offers New Monthly Family Plan For Four Members: Reliance Jio is one of India’s biggest telecom operator and it has launched various prepaid and postpaid plan for its users with various perks and benefits. Now it has come up with the group postpaid plans for family of 4 members. This latest plan will enable a family of 4 to try its services for free for a month under Jio Plus.
According to the company, the plans start at Rs 399 per month and allow 3 add-on connections at Rs 99 per SIM. This means a total monthly charge of Rs 696 for a family of 4 (Rs 399 + Rs 99 x 3). The effective monthly charge for a single family member would be Rs 174 per SIM, Jio said in a release.
Jio Postpaid Family Plan at Rs 696: Perks & Benefits
Jio had announced the benefits under the new postpaid plans as follows:
- The family connection holders will be able to Share data with other family members
- There would be no daily data limits.
- The new users will be able to avail premium facilities like free OTT applications- Netflix, Amazon, JioTV and JioCinema.
- In-flight connectivity while traveling abroad
- India calling at Rs 1 per minute
- WiFi calling on international roaming along with single international roaming plan for 129 countries.
- The security deposit will be waived off for customers including JioFiber users, corporate employees, existing mobile postpaid users of other operators and credit card users of Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI.
How to Get Jio Postpaid Family Plan at Rs 696?
- Give a missed call on 70000 70000, and start the process to get Jio Plus plans on WhatsApp
- You will have to select the relevant option to get Security Deposit waiver
- You can book free home delivery option for your SIM.
- Make sure to get 3 more FAMILY SIMs for your family members during the home delivery
- Pay the required processing fee of 99/SIM during activation
- After the activation of the master family SIM, you can link the 3 family members.