The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the recruitment of circle-based officers or CBOs. The application process will commence on Wednesday, November 22 and the deadline for the submission of the application form is December 12. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at sbi.co.in. The online test will be conducted in January 2024.
SBI CBO recruitment 2023 vacancy details: This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 5280 vacancies.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post||Circle Based Officers|
|Selection process||Online Examination, Screening and Interview|
|Important Dates For The Registration Of SBI CBO Recruitment 2023||22 November 2023-12 December 2023|
SBI CBO recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria
A candidate should be Graduated in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government including Integrated Dual Degree (IDD). Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||21 November 2023|
|SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Starts On||22 November 2023|
|SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Ends On||12 December 2023|
|Download Of Call Letter For Online Test||January 2024|
|Online Test||January 2024|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2023: Age Limits
The age range for candidates as of October 31 should be between 21 and 30 years old.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2023: Application fee
The application fee for the general category is ₹750. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempt from paying the application fee.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2023: Selection process
Selection will depend on the Online Test, Screening, and Interview.
The online test includes an Objective Test (120 marks) and a Descriptive Test (50 marks). The Descriptive Test is conducted immediately after the Objective Test, requiring candidates to type their answers on the computer..
How to Apply for SBI CBO Notification 2023?
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- Step 2: Candidates will have to complete Registration first.
- Step 3: After Registering, candidates will be able to login with their registration details.
- Step 4: Fill out the Application Form carefully with all the relevant information.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- Step 6: Pay Application Fees online mode.
- Step 7: Submit the SBI CBO Application Form and take a printout for future reference.