SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2022 Notification is released by the SBI for the year 2022-23 vacancies. SBI PO Notification 2022 is released on September 22, 2022, for the recruitment of 1673 Probationary Officers (PO). Intrested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 from the website www.sbi.co.in the current opportunities section. All the details related to SBI PO 2022 are given below.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|SBI PO Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Probationary Officer|
|SBI Notification Release Date||21st September 2022|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Selection Process||Prelims- Mains- Group Exercise & Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Salary||Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
The application fee for the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 750/- for the Gen/ OBC/ EWS category candidates. The candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD categories, need not pay any application fee. The candidates can pay the application fee in online mode.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 750/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The table below informs the important dates for the SBI PO exam, notification dates, and application form dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
|Events||SBI PO Exam Date 2022|
|SBI PO Notification||21st September 2022|
|SBI PO Apply Online Starts||22nd September 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Application||12th October 2022|
|Phase I: SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2022||17th/18/19th/20th December 2022|
|Phase II: Mains Exam Date||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February / March 2023|
|Phase III: Interview (or Group Exercises)||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023|
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Written Examination (CBT)- (100 Marks)
- Main Written Examination (CBT) + Descriptive Test- (250 Marks)
- Interview/ Group Discussion- (50 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on careers link and a new page will open.
- Press SBI PO link available and then click on apply online link.
- Enter the login details and fill in the application form.
- Once done, make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit and your application has been submitted.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.