The Disha Scholarship Program, an initiative of Birlasoft, aims to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in General/Professional Undergraduate courses, aiding them in the pursuit of their education and successful completion of their academic journey. Under this scholarship program, students domiciled in Delhi NCR, Pune, and pursuing educational programs at premier NIRF institutions or accredited universities and colleges across India are eligible to receive financial support of up to INR 25,000 annually.
- Open to students enrolled in the first year of a general undergraduate/bachelor’s degree program at a recognised/affiliated college/university in the academic year 2023-24.
- Applicants should be a domicile of Delhi NCR and Pune.
- Preference will be given to the candidates enrolled in top NIRF colleges or recognized universities/colleges.
- Candidates must have 75% in aggregate or an equivalent CGPA in the Grade 12 board examination in the previous academic year from Delhi NCR and Pune, Maharashtra.
- Applicants must demonstrate an annual family income from all sources up to INR 5 lakh.
- Applicants must fall within the age bracket of 17 to 29 years to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Children of employees affiliated with Buddy4Study, Samhita, and BirlaSoft are not eligible to participate.
- Preference will be given to the students studying in colleges located in Delhi NCR and Pune (Maharashtra).
- The specified eligibility criteria are tailored for this scholarship program and are subject to potential modifications based on the requirements of the scholarship provider.
Up to INR 25,000 for three years
Note: The scholarship program aims to cover only the tuition fees incurred by the student per year.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate issued by government authority/BPL certificate/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (College ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade cards of the preceding class
- Scorecard/result of entrance examination and/or relevant competitive examination for college admissions
- Domicile certificate of residence
- Proof of candidate’s employment (Appointment letter/ Salary slip of the previous month) – if applicable
- Student undertaking/ self-declaration – not seeking any other scholarships through Buddy4Study or government initiatives/ private funders:
- Bonafide letter from the Principal/ Dean (attested) – affirming the student’s enrolment in their college
- Undertaking/ Gap affidavit (if case of a gap year)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to ‘Disha Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.