The Staff Selection Commission is scheduled to begin the SSC CGL 2023 Registration tomorrow, April 01, 2023. Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Combined Graduated Level Examination, CGL 2023 can check the exam dates and application process here.
Candidates may note that the CGL 2023 registration will start tomorrow and end on May 1, 2023. The Staff Selection Commission will release a detailed notification about the important dates, eligibility criteria and other details tomorrow. Candidates are advised to go through the notification before applying for recruitment.
SSC CGL Exam 2023
According to the SSC Exam Calendar 2023, the Combined Graduate Level Examination, CGL Tier-I 2023 will be conducted from July 14 to July 27, 2023.
Direct Link: SSC Official Website
After the activation of the registration link, eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form for SSC CGL 2023 by following the below-mentioned steps.
How to register for SSC CGL 2023?
- Step 1. Visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in
- Step 2. On the homepage, click on SSC CGL 2023 registration link
- Step 3. Enter the login credentials and click on submit
- Step 4. Fill in the application form and upload the required documents
- Step 5. Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Step 6. Download and take a printout of the CGL application Form 2023 for future reference
The application fee for the SSC Combined Graduated Level Examination, CGL 2023 exam is Rs 100/- for all categories except for women/SC/ST/PwD/ESM.