Teachers Recruitment 2022: Applications Invites For 4014 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of TGT, PGT and non-teaching posts. Candidates who are teachers and officials of Kendriya Vidyalaya are eligible to apply for the posts.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 4014 vacancies. The last date to apply for the vacancies is November 9. The last date to submit the online application is November 16, 2022. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application process, and other details available in the notification below:
Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification | Overview
|Latest KVS LDCE 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Exam Name||Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2022|
|Post Names||Principal, Vice-Principal, Section Officer, Finance Officer, PGTs, TGTs, and Head Master|
|No. of Posts||4014 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||16th November 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Computer-Based Test)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Group||Click Here|
Teacher Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Issue of notice: November 2, 2022
- Opening date of application: First week of November 2022
- Last date of application: November 9, 2022
- Last date for the applicants for online submission of application: November 16, 2022
- Last date for verification by the controlling officer and submission to CBSE: November 23, 2022
- Date of L.D.C.E examination: Date will be notified separately.
- PGT – Post Graduation Course with BEd Degree or equivalent.
- TGT – Bachelor’s Degree and BEd. PRTs have 5-years of regular services.
- Principal – Master’s Degree from recognised university and BEd. 8 years regular service
- Vice Principal – Master’s Degree from a recognised university and BEd. PGT with atleast 5 years of regular service
- Section Officer – Graduation and 4 years of regular service
- Finance Officer – 4 years of regular service
- Head Mistress – PRT having at least 5 years of experience
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
KVS Recruitment 2022 online application fees are as follows. Below Kendriya Vidyalaya’s application fees are given below. This KVS Application fee may be changed as per the latest notification and notice.
- Rs 1500/- for Principal & Vice Principal
- Rs 1000/- for PGT’s
- Rs 1000/- for TGT’s
- Rs. 1000/- for PRT & PRT (Music)
KVS Departmental Vacancies 2022
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
The LDCE will be conducted as computer based test on the centres tentatively location in the cities of regional offices of KVS. Separate merit list will be drawn from amongst the applicants and they would be places as per the merit against the particular vacancy year. More related details can be checked by candidates on the official site of KVS.
KVS Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
The KVS Apply Online link is to be active when KVS Notification is officially released by the KVS officials. We have given the step to check Kendriya Vidyalaya teacher recruitment 2022. The steps to fill out the KVS Online Application Form will also be provided below.
- Visit the official website of KVS. https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- Click on the link for “Apply online for KVS” on the home page itself.
- Register yourself first, using a valid phone number.
- Now, log in using the registration details.
- Fill up the application form as per the official documents.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Don’t forget to print the application receipt for reference.