- The school education department ordered transfers and postings of lecturers of Electronics, forming Annexure-“A” to this order, In the interest of administration and academics, with immediate effect.
Sub para (iv), (vi) & (vi) of Para(c) of Notification No. 01-JK(Edu) of 2023 dated 26.04.2023 have been applied in Such transfer(s)/posting(s), wherever applicable.
- The DDO(S) concerned are directed to immediately forward the LPCS alongwith Service Book of the transferee(s) to their new place of posting(s)/DDO(S).
- No leave of any kind shall be granted to any officer who is under order of transfer and failing to comply shal be treated as absence from duties.
- The Department has retained such lecturers at their respective place of posting who have conveyed their willingness to continue in Zone-III,IV and V despite having mature stay as per Para A(c) of Notification No. 01-Jk(Edu) of 2023 dated 26.04.2023
- Orders once issued must be strictly complied with and any modification request under compelling circumstances/in exceptional cases shall be entertained by the department only after joining of the transferee(s) at their new place of posting(s).
- The respective Directorates shall submit a status report with regard to compliance of the instant order by the respective officer(s). By order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Government Order No: 307-JK(Edu)of 2023||Transfer(s) and posting(s) of Lecturers under Online Transfer Portal 2023.|