UPSC Recruitment 2022:: Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2022: Senior Scientific Assistant, Junior Mining Geologist, Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser Posts notification on 30/11/2022. Applications have been started, eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 December 2022. Selected candidates will be given salary under 7th Pay Commission. Candidates meeting the requirements can submit an online application before the last date. The selection will be made based on the personal interview. Candidates can look over the detailed information in the content provided below. Candidates will also be able to view the in-depth content details here.
UPSC Vacancy 2022: See vacancy details here
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 18 Posts
- Junior Mining Geologist: 7 Posts
- Assistant Mining Geologist: 6 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Marketing Advisor: 5 Posts
- Specialist Grade III: 4 Posts
- Chemist: 3 Posts
- Total number of vacant posts – 43 posts
The table below lists the maximum age for the mentioned positions. Candidates will only qualify for the position if they meet the age requirements. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Candidates belonging to the reserved category can check the relaxed age limit here. Relaxed age limits are given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group – I)||40 years|
|2||Senior Scientific Assistant||30 years|
|3||Specialist Grade III||40 years|
|4||Junior Mining Geologist||35 years|
|5||Assistant Mining Geologist||30 years|
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Must have a master’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university or institute. Apart from this, post wise work experience has also been sought. Check the complete details of post wise educational qualification in the notification. The direct link of UPSC job notification is given below.
The selection will be based on
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Senior Scientific Assistant, Junior Mining Geologist, Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsc.gov.in
- Click ->Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- Click -> “Apply Now” next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Online registration will be active till 15/12/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.